Upper limb scanning and cadaveric ultrasound guided injection day
Location: Wrightington Hospital, Wigan, UK
Date: 8/06/2018 - 9/06/2018
- Expert faculty with internationally renowned lecturers and clinicians
- Upper limb only focus - ideal for shoulder/upper limb surgeons, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapists, Rheumatologists, Sonographers and Radiologists
- Highly practical to ensure plenty of opportunity for the delegates to practice and learn from our expert faculty
- Opportunity to scan real patients with pathology under close supervision. The patients have been hand picked to ensure delegates see a variety of pathologies.
- High tutor to delegate ratio to allow plenty of feedback and close supervision to the delegates
- The cadavers used on the course are as close as you can get to the real thing!
- Excellent facilities – Day 1 takes places between the lecture theatre and a spacious practical room. Day 2 takes places in the Bioskills Lab.
- Comprehensive course notes, online pre-reading and teaching resources
This course allows you to register online.
You will be able to register for this course between 13/11/2017 and 1/06/2018