Bone Response to Suture Anchors
Haseem Raja, Waqar Bhatti, Lennard Funk, 2017
- Suture anchors are routinely used for shoulder labral reconstruction procedures.
- There is paucity of literature on how the response of bone to suture anchor should be measured following labral reconstruction.
- We developed a system, based on the use of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), which grades bone signal changes around suture anchors using a five-point scale.
- This was validated in 2017. See presentation Slideshare below: Suture anchor Bone Response Validation Study
- The system is described in the Table and Training Document below