Shoulder instability is a common shoulder problem, and regularly seen by therapists, surgeons, sports doctors and emergency clinicians. It's management can be complex and multidiciplinary.
In this section we present some useful information to assist clinicians and scoring systems that might be of benefit.
- Stanmore Classification of Instability
- Beighton Hypermobility Score
- Acute Shoulder Dislocations
- Posterior Shoulder Instability
- News & Research on Shoulder Instability
- Atraumatic Instability