Watanabe Arthroscopic Shoulder Travelling Fellowship
We would like to announce an exciting new Arthroscopic Shoulder fellowship organised and funded by the Watanabe Arthroscopic Shoulder Group and approved by the British Elbow and Shoulder Society Educational Committee.
The Watanabe Group are a group of 23 like minded Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeons from around the UK, dedicated to furthering techniques and training in such surgery. They hold two regular Therapeutic and Reconstructive Arthroscopic Shoulder Courses per year.
- To help develop advanced Shoulder Arthroscopic Skills
- Provide interaction and experience with a Prominent Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgeons by observation and discussion
- Develop organisational and working skills in Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- ST5/6 or above UK trainee, or New Consultants
- Trainees Nomination required by Regional Programme director
- Via CV to address below, requiring photo and 2 referees
- Application now for 2010 Fellowship
- Closing Date end February 2010
- Fellowship to be awarded after discussion at March 2010 Watanabe meeting
- 4x 2-3 day Tours to any of a list of Watanabe members across the UK (contact below for details) to be completed within a year of the Fellowship written offer.
- One fellowship awarded a year
- Watanabe Club to pay reasonable Costs of Travelling
- Accommodation to be provided up by the Host Consultant.
- Must be able to complete all visits within a year of the Fellowship offer
- Must complete a report and presentation of the Fellowship to a Watanabe club meeting
Applications: Please contact us here